Approved by HEALTH CANADA and the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Product of USA
US EPA Registered 82972-1
Free Shipping in Hong Kong
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including Coronavirus, Rotavirus, Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Influenza B Virus, Norovirus, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia Coli, Salmonella, Legionella Pneumophila, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa...
- Inhibits mold and mildew.
- Eliminates odors including those associated with bacteria, smoke, mold, mildew at their source.
- Reduces specified allergens, such as dust mite particles and pet dander allergens.
Areas of use
- On hard and soft surfaces: furniture including bedding & carpets, pet bedding, clothing, floor, toilet, automobile interiors...Will not harm natural stones.
- homes, nursing homes, laundry rooms, restaurants, vehicles, schools, gyms & locker rooms, hospitals, etc.
- Do not use on wool fabrics or leather.
Directions for use
- Test for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Remove as much surface dirt, mold, or mildew as possible byc leaning. Spray product by a spray bottle. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes. Remove excess moisture.
- Allow ventilation to completely air dry.
- No rinse required. Reapply as necessary.
- Do not use or mix with vinegar or acidic cleaners.
- Store in original closed container in a cool (below 40℃), dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly with water 15-20 mins. Remove contact lenses after first 5 mins. and continue rinsing. Contact a doctor and show this container with label.
- This product has a slight odor which is normal. Does NOT cause any respiratory irritation.
- Avoid product accidentally contacts strong acids in restricted ventilation area.
- Chlorine Dioxide 2000ppm
- Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18)
- dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride .1250ppm
- Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14)
- dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride 1250ppm