[Limited Supply] Pre-order for first come first serve.
The versatile Royal Berkey system is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies. This system comes standard with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 elements. Serving 2 to 4 people.
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters).
- Maximum filters in upper chamber : 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (Included 2 pcs).
- Maximum filters in lower chamber : 4 PF-2 Fluoride Filters (Optional) .
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 8 gallons ( 30.3 liters) per hour
- Each Black Berkey Purification Element is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons (11,360 liters) of water before needing replacement; 2 filter elements in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 (22,720 liters) gallons of water before replacement is recommended.
- Prime Black Berkey every six months to achieve the best performance.
- Due to excessive lead issue in Hong Kong, we recommend customer to replace Black Berkey every three years.
Royal Berkey Package Specification
- System includes upper and lower chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements , 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 1 lid, 1 knob, 1 spigot, 1 rubber casing, 2 blocking plugs.
- Diameter: 9.5 inch (24.1cm) .
- Height when in use: 23 inch (58.4cm) .
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.6kg) empty.
Berkey Model Comparison
|Travel Berkey||Big Berkey||Royal Berkey||Berkey Light|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||PET|
|No. of Filter Included||2 Black Berkey||2 Black Berkey||2 Black Berkey||2 Black Berkey|
|Maximum No. of Filter||2||4||4||4|
|Suitable For Family Size||1-3||1-4||2-4||1-5|
|Sight Glass Spigot (Optional)||7.5" SGS||10" SGS||N/A|
|Base Stand (Optional)||Small Size||Medium Size||Large Size||Included|
Black Berkey Purification Elements Capability :
- Exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Remove 99.999% Viruses
- Remove 99.9999% Bacteria
- Remove 99.9% Lead
- Remove 99.9% Mercury
- Remove 99.8% Trihalomethanes (THMs)
- Remove Chlorine Residual and Inorganic Minerals
- Remove Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Pesticides
How to prime the Black Berkey Purification Elements?